After picking you up from Doha, we will take you to the northern part of Qatar where you will discover the heritage site of the country’s rich culture and history. Your first stop will be at the Umm Salal Fortress. This tower was built as a residence for Sheikh Jasim Bin Mohammed Al-Thani in the late 19th century. The building is still occupied and is not open to the public, but it can be seen and appreciated from the outside. Thereafter you will proceed to Al Zubarah, which is the largest heritage site in Qatar, with an impressive city wall, ancient residential palaces, houses, markets, industrial areas, and mosques. The fort is square in shape with circular towers in three of its corners and a rectangular tower in the fourth. You will then proceed on to Al Ruwais to see the Dhow boat harbor, where you will see many fishing wooden boats docked. After a short break at the harbor, we will head to Doha through Al Khor, which is the second biggest town in Qatar. Al Khor is famous for its own harbor and beautiful, surrounding beaches. We will also stop at Al Khor Museum for a brief visit.
● Pick-up and drop-off from any location within Doha City limits.
● Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle.
● Visit the Umm Salal Fortress
● Visit the At Al Zubarah Fort
● Visit the Dhow Habor in Al Ruwais
● Visit the Al Khor Museum
● All guides are licensed and English-speaking
● The tour includes a 1 hour lunch break. Lunch will be at your own cost.
● Tour will be on a shared basis.
AM Tours – 9.00 AM – 3.00 PM (including travel time and a 1hour Lunch break)