Hailed as a gateway to the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah, this city is full of surprises at every turn. Jeddah, a bustling metropolis brimming with rich history and culture, is perfect for those looking to broaden their horizon and dabble in some exhilarating activities.
Shuttle day tour
- Get picked up from the airport and embark on an exciting tour of Jeddah.
Nassef House and Baghdadi House visit
- Get a chance to immerse yourself and appreciate the architecture of old houses such as Nasseef House and Baghdadi House.
A trip to old houses & Al Ma’amar Mosque
- Visit Jamjoom House, Noor Wali House, and Matbouli House, along with one of the oldest mosques in Jeddah, Al Ma’amar Mosque.
Gold market and mosque tour
- Take a trip around the gold market in Gabel Street and then visit the Aeen Faraj Yuser, Shafei and Ukash mosques.
- Enjoy a traditional lunch before continuing the tour.
- Feast your eyes upon the iconic Jeddah Fountain, which is the highest fountain in the world.
- You will be dropped back at the airport.
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expenses
Package Inclusive of:
- Return flight (Doha to Jeddah)
- Airport transfers in KSA (shared coach)
- Tour in a bus (shared coach)
- Tickets to select attractions
- English-speaking guide
- Snacks, meal & drinks on tour
- Taxes and surcharges