Places covered: | Zanzibar City
Package duration: 03 Days/ 02 Nights
Guest Detail: Per person sharing Double room (2 adults)
Arrive at the Zanzibar Airport.
Transfer from Zanzibar Airport to Hotel in Zanzibar.
In the morning you will be picked up from the hotel for a city tour.
The Stone town tour highlights: Zanzibar’s colorful market, Site of a cathedral built in 1874; Residence of the late sultan of Zanzibar; Tip Tip House , Old fort, People’s Palace and House of wonders; The Forodhani gardens; Narrow streets of old stone town
You will be picked up from the hotel and transferred to the Zanzibar Airport for departure.
Package Inclusive of:
- 2 Nights accommodation in Zanzibar
- Transfer – Zanzibar Airport (ZNZ) To Hotel in City Center in a standard vehicle
- Transfer – Hotel in City Center To Zanzibar Airport (ZNZ) in a standard vehicle
- CITY TOUR (THE STONE TOWN TOUR) on SIC (Seat In Coach) (Zanzibar City)
- Inclusive of all currently applicable taxes.
- Peak/festival period surcharge
- Beverages NOT included in the quotation
- Visas & Airfare
- Entrance Fee
- Driver & Guide Tipping
- Room service
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
- Luggage truck & Porter
- 50% supplement for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs – 0700 hrs
- If City / Resort Fees / Tourist taxes are applicable then the same will be Payable directly at hotel /Apartment.
Terms and Conditions
- Hotel standard Check-In / Check-out time varies from destination to destination, 1200 hrs or 1400 hrs or 1500 hrs
- Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is put on hold-Oa n a time limit basis or vouchered. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Transfers in between 1900 Hrs to 0700 50 % of Transfer supplement will be charged
- Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is put on hold -On a time limit basis or vouchered. Rates include only those items specified in your itinerary.
- Maximum waiting time at the airport shall be 60 – 90 minutes from the touchdown of the flight.
- Refund strictly as per the cancellation policy given.
- Package rates are valid for the selected travel dates only and for the room category and other services, specified.
- The guests are requested to follow the rules and regulations resort/ hotel / hotel where they are accommodated
- Request guests to be punctual for all tours and transfers. Maximum waiting time shall be 05 minutes for SIC and 10 minutes for Private
- Inter connecting rooms/Adjacent rooms the/Rooms on same floor /rooms near to each other, Smoking /Non-smoking rooms / are strictly subject to availability
- For any amendment requests while on tour, please request your guests to contact you or our local emergency numbers and the request shall be subject to availability, with/without any supplement charge.
- Shorter stays than the booked stay and early check-out will be regarded as cancellation and hence no refund will be provided for any un-utilized service/s.
- No amendments (name changes, date changes, hotel changes etc) will be done once the booking is Vouchered. Any changes possible will be done offline, subject to any cancellation/rebooking / additional charges (as applicable).
- We do not hold any responsibility for additional costs or adjustments that may arise as a result of events beyond our control, such as technical problems with means of transportation, changes imposed by re-scheduling or cancellation of flights by an airline/train, political disturbances, natural disasters, bad weather or terrorist activity etc. Also, any subsequent increase in the cost, which may arise from the increase of fuel price, govt taxes or accommodation charges shall have to be charged additionally
- We shall have no legal liability for any loss, damage, or personal injury arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your Holiday.
- Journey undertaken by air, land, or sea is governed by the terms and conditions of the service provider.
- The guest booking our services is expected to provide a valid identity authenticating the person and you shall not make a reservation in a fictitious name.
- Showing around all the places mentioned in our packages depends upon the availability of time and climatic conditions
- Rates are Net and non-commissionable unless any separate confirmation has been given in writing by any of our authorized staff or account manager
- It is the responsibility of the guest to carry all necessary travel documents such as accommodation voucher/confirmation, passport, other valid identity proof, flight/air tickets etc.
- In the unfortunate event of a vehicle breakdown, we will provide you alternate vehicle. However, the time lost due to the event will not be compensated.
- At Religious places like Mosque please wear decent clothing covering all your body & At the time of visiting any Theme park please wear comfortable clothing etc
- Rates quoted are based on currency displayed and for specified no. of persons
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice unless the booking is put on hold on a time limit basis or
- In case of any immigration/Visa complications, the cancellation policy shall be applicable in full
- Please note that pick-up for all transfers and tours will be done as per the details in the Tour Briefing Sheet. This document is shared closer to the date of travel and all guests must carry the Tour Briefing Sheet during their travel.
- Insurance is not covered in the package so please cover yourself with an insurance at your own cost before travelling on a package tour
- For Booking made by Indian Agents, Pan Card is mandatory for all the guests
Cancellation Policy applies, to be discussed with the agent.